MINI MAROILLES BRIOCHES, GREEN SALAD AND APPLES
Preparation time : 20 min
Difficulty : Easy
Number of persons : 6
· 6 mini Maroilles brioches
· 6 very thin slices of smoked bacon
· 6 wooden sticks
· 30 cherry tomatoes
· 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
· 3 sweet apples (Golden, Jonagold and Royal Gala)
· Oliv oil
· 1 tablespoon of chives
THE RECIPE :
1. Preheat the oven at 150°C. Take the cold mini Maroilles brioches and surround them with a very thin slice of smoked bacon that you maintain with a wooden stick. Put them in the oven during 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile marinate cherry tomatoes skewers in the balsamic vinegar during 2 minutes. Salt and pepper.
3. Remove seeds from unpeeled apples and cut them in small pieces. Mix the salad and season with the vinaigrette of your choice ou with a dash of olive oil. Be careful to not salt too much your salad, bacon and Maroilles will take this on.
4. Pick up the mini-brioches with a stick to ckeck if they are enough warm. You can then arrange your plates by placing the mini-brioches, the salad and the cherry tomatoes skewers. Enjoy your meal !
This recipe was imagined by Thierry Fréchein, the talented Chef of the Aux Berges de la Sambre restaurant based in Pont-Sur-Sambre.
FIND OUR PRODUCTS :