ANDOUILLETTE AND ITS MINI MAROILLES BRIOCHES
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Number of persons : 6
· 6 mini Maroilles brioches
· 3 andouillettes from Cambrai, Guéméné, Vires or Troyes
· 3 good endives or 3 carmins (red endives)
· 1 dark beer bottle of 33cl
· 1 garlic clove
· 3 tablespoon of sunflower oil
THE RECIPE :
1. Preheat your oven at 150°C. Cut the andouillettes in discs of 1 or 2 cm of thickness and form roses of 4 or 5 pieces and grilled them quickly to toast them.
2. On each rose, place a mini Maroilles brioche cut in half and warm up 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare a side salad composed of endives or carmins. Season with a reducing dark beer warmed up and then cooled mixed with sunflower oil, salt, pepper and chopped garlic.
4. Place the andouillettes with the mini Maroilles brioches and the salad on plates that you can decorate with tomatoes cut in little pieces. Enjoy your meal !
This recipe was imagined by Thierry Fréchein, the talented Chef of the Aux Berges de la Sambre restaurant based in Pont-Sur-Sambre.
Find our products :